Join this group to access featured content and participate in discussions related to DMX.
DMX/DMX-h version 9 will be out soon! Highlights of new features:
- Spark support, allowing jobs developed once in the DMX IDE to be run in Spark, in addition to MapReduce or a single LUW node
- Kafka targets/producer support, to add to the existing Kafka source/consumer support
- Extended tasks, allowing for user executables/scripts to be seamlessly integrated into the DMX job flow and the DMX user interface
- Data Funnel, to allow for the bulk migration of data from multiple data sources into data targets, such as a data lake, with a single, simple command
- Mainframe data formats, EBCDIC support, and Mainframe file support in Hadoop, to allow for the processing of Mainframe data within a Spark/MapReduce cluster
- Support for longer records, for improved handling of large objects and other long records and fields
Stay tuned for the release announcement...